Actions and Detail Panel
Emotional Intelligence Retreat for Women Spring Session
Fri, May 26, 2017, 6:00 PM – Sun, May 28, 2017, 1:00 PM PDT
ThriveOn with Emotional Intelligence
This hands-on, experiential retreat is for women who want to move from Survive to THRIVE— practicing skills in emotional intelligence for personal transformation and career growth.
Your journey into the woods will help you to:
- increase your self-awareness for greater well-being;
- discover a more positive personal identity;
- deepen relationships at work and at home;
- manage personal change effectively;
- set clear boundaries for yourself and others;
- clearly articulate what you think, feel and want when it matters; and
- practice new skills while building a supportive community.
- 2-night accommodation at the lovely Heaven and Earth Retreat Center
- Five delicious, nutritious meals (gluten-free and vegetarian options available)
- ThriveOn Interactive Guidebook and course materials
- Gallup Well-Being Book and Online Assessment Report
- Post-session four-week private Facebook group to support your EQ practice
About the Retreat Center:
Heaven and Earth Retreats (heavenandearthretreats.com) is tucked away on five pristine acres in Banks, Oregon, just 30 minutes west of Portland. It’s the perfect location to get away from the distractions of the world and focus on development. Together we’ll step into a sacred space for healing, learning and building strength we never knew we had. There will be time for deep exploration, group work, and quiet time in the most amazing natural surroundings. You will be TRANSFORMED.
You are completely worth this amazing SELF-CARE experience as a weekend get-away to yourself.