Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Program Info Session
Learn about the Emergency Medical Technician Program at National University
Are you interested in pursuing a career as an emergency medical technician, paramedic or firefighter? The pathway to a career starts with training as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). EMTs are trained clinicians who serve as first responders in emergency situations. Prospective EMT students are invited to attend an information session to learn more about this growing field and training program.
At the event, you can:
- Learn more about this 8 to12 week training program
- Meet with faculty
- Tour our three training labs designed to give students hands-on experience
- See a live EMT skills training demonstration
- Speak with a student advisor
- Receive information about financial aid options and VA assistance
Application fee of $60 will be waived for all attendees.