Actions and Detail Panel
EMDC Spring Seminar: Writing Compelling Digital Copy
Tue, April 4, 2017, 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
Eastern Maine Development Corporation has partnered with SCORE to provide an impressive lineup of business seminars for FREE this spring. All sessions will be located at EMDC, 40 Harlow St., Bangor. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, or call Autumn Treadwell at 942.6389.
Content is king. There's no quick 'n easy way to generate interest and sales online. Successful brands achieve their marketing and sales goals by following a well-executed content strategy that resonates with their audience. The ability to hook your readers and keep them interested in what you have to say is the secret to a successful online marketing program. Join us to learn how to:
- Write content that matters to your prospective and current customers, and increase your credibility.
- Create an online content strategy and editorial calendar for your brand with SEO in mind.
- Help your social media followers find your content using relevant hashtags.
- Engage in healthy conversations that are relevant to your brand or industry.
- Complement your copy with compelling photos and videos that show the human side of your brand.
- Make use of your metrics to improve your content strategy.
This sesson is presented by Cintia Miranda, Pulse Marketing Agency Owner, and Shelby Hartin, Pulse Marketing Agency Content Writer and Editor.