1 Day Course
Dec. 14 - Kugan & Associates, LLC Training Center - San Diego, CA
Time: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM Each Day (Light Breakfast and Lunch Provided)
This refresher course is intended for students looking to renew their EM385-1-1 40 Hour Certificate and will review and apply the materials covered in the EM385-1-1 40 Hour Training Course. This course provides updated information relative to the most current US Army Corps Safety and Health Requirements Manual EM 385-1-1.
Course Completion Requirements:
To successfully complete the course, students must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Full time attendance and participation in all class exercises.
2. Achieving a passing grade of 80% on the 40 question closed book, closed note, multiple choice
written exam given at the end of the course.
A certificate will be issued to all students who satisfactorily complete the course and is valid for 5 years.
Required Materials (Must bring to class):
• A copy of your current EM385-1-1 40 Hour Certificate
• Safety Managers
• Project Managers
Included in this course:
• EM385-1-1 Army Corps of Engineers Safety and Health
• Supplemental training materials
• Breakfast and Lunch each class meeting
All course registration cancelations must be made no later than 72 hours prior to the start of the class. If you do not cancel and do not attend the course for any reason, you will be responsible for the full course cost. Substitute attendees can be named at any time.