EM385-1-1 40 Hour Construction Hazard Awareness Training for Contractors
Kugan & Associates, LLC Training Center - San Diego, CA; January 23 - 27, 2017
Time: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Each Day (Light Breakfast and Lunch Provided)
This course is for contractors, military and government employees who enforce or must comply to the EM385-1-1 US Army Corps of Engineers Safety and Health requirements. This class is taught by experienced instructors with hands-on experience whom will share "real life" scenarios. This Forty (40) hour training course provides information relative to the US Army Corps Safety and Health Requirements Manual, EM 385-1-1 and pertinent Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) construction standards for contractors, military and government employees. This course has a 99% passing rate.
Course Completion Requirements:
To successfully complete the course, students must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Full time attendance and participation in all class exercises.
2. Achieving a passing grade of 80% on the 75 question closed book, closed note, multiple choice
written exam given at the end of the course.
A certificate will be issued to all students who satisfactorily complete the course and is valid for 5 years.
Required Materials (Must bring to class):
• Accident Prevention Plan (APP) for One Project
• Activity Hazard Analysis or Job Hazardous Analysis for Five Construction Activities
• Safety Deficiency List for one Project (Active or Recently completed project)
• Safety Managers
• Project Managers
Included in this course:
• EM385-1-1 Army Corps of Engineers Safety and Health
• Supplemental training materials
• Breakfast and Lunch each class meeting
Share with friends