San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Elite Session with Antiserum
At Pyramind Training - May 1st, 2014 | 7:00 - 10:00 PM
*EVENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC*
*LIMITED CAPACITY. PLEASE PURCHASE WORKSHOP PASS BELOW.*
What will the workshop cover?
- Insight into DJing and live performances, DJ equipment, having a manager, agency, etc
- Online presence and social media strategy, how to stand out
- Studio set up 101: Covering DAW's - Logic and others
- Monitoring and simple ways to better translating mixes
- Favorite plugins and processes around them
- The production process - how to make a modern trap influenced tune
- Break down of a song already produced, mixed and mastered
- Sub bass techniques, how to get a big 808 bass sound
- Synth programming, sampling, etc
- Vocals, picking good vocal hooks, etc
- mixing, eqing, bussing, side chain compression, etc
- 30 min Q&A session
As a vanguard of forward thinking bass music, Antiserum continuously defines the sound of today. Spawned in a laboratory of collaborations with heavy hitters such as LA dubplate warrior 12th Planet, he has found himself continuously at the forefront of bass music’s list key players. His releases on Smog Records and Caspa’s Dub Police label have established him as a mainstay of sub-heavy music.
Antiserum's ability to inoculate should come as no surprise. His production "Brick Squad Anthem," a collaboration with Atlanta-based music producer Mayhem, has received huge support from the bass community including Skrillex, Diplo, Datsik, and Flux Pavillion. His collaboration with 12th Planet on the Smog City Compilation, “Bass Salt” was featured on Rolling Stone and UKF and his remix of Helicopter Showdown’s “Can You Feel Me” reached #2 on the beatport dubstep charts.
Antiserums BBC Radio 1xtra mix is a brief glance into the dynamic nature of his performance, during which he defies expectations of the listener and delivers an injection of what can only be described as the “Antiserum.” Upcoming collaborations with 12th Planet, Mayhem, Brillz, and a release on Datsik’s Firepower label will likely dub him the patron saint of bass in 2013.
When & Where
Guest lectures, Production Seminars, Industry Conferences, Test Press and the list goes on. We focus on inviting the best names in the industry to help you learn and grow from their experiences.
Artists and producers like Stimming, Jaytech, Count, Game Sound Con, The audio team from SONY Games, Trifonic, Ill Gates and many more. We bring the industry to you!