Elevator Field Safety - Designing an Effective Safety Program
Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar on elevator field safety will discuss the 11 major hazards faced by field employees in the elevator industry and how to effectively manage them.
Why Should You Attend:
While many of the hazards found in the elevator industry exist in other industries, the unique characteristics of the elevator industry pose significant obstacles to implementing and sustaining a safety program.
In this 2-hr webinar a safety expert with many years of experience in the elevator industry will guide you through the considerations necessary for an effective sustainable field safety program in the elevator industry.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- The Big 11
- Hurdles to an Effective Field Safety Program
- The Critical Elements of an Effective Field Safety Program
- Implementing the Elevator Field Safety Program
- Getting the Most from Your Efforts
Who Will Benefit:
- Safety Managers
- Operations Managers
- Human Resources
- Risk Managers
- Department Heads
- Senior Executives
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.