Elevate Your Career with LinkedIn: Look Good & Get Found
Professional Headshots & Workshop
Whether you are being considered for a new job or a new title, your reputation counts for everything - and a polished online brand can open doors. Are you confident with how you portray yourself online?
Your photo is the first section of your LinkedIn Profile that others view. Commit to elevating your Profile with a FREE professional headshot, courtesy of AT&T.
Come learn best practices to secure a killer personal brand and get found by the right people. As part of this hands-on discussion, you will learn:
- The value of your online reputation, backed by research, and what a successful online brand looks like
- An optimal strategy to build your online brand and best practices for communicating a compelling career story
- How to attract and connect with the right employers in decision-makers on LinkedIn
- How to present yourself professionally on LinkedIn by revamping your Profile
Date: December 15, 2016
Location: AT&T Flagship Store | 699 Boylston Street, Boston
- 4:30p – 5:30p Free professional headshots
- 5:30p - 6:30p Free workshop presentation followed by Q&A
Dress code for headshot: Wear a professional outfit that expresses your personality and makes you feel confident
Ashley Ryall, Founder & Strategist of UntapSocial, is a social selling and employer branding consultant who helps Greater Boston businesses improve their social footprint by coaching sales teams how to leverage social media to drive secure business partnerships and coaches Employee Engagement teams to empower employees to become brand ambassadors. She regularly speaks and consults individuals on personal branding and social media.