Elevate Your Career with LinkedIn: Look Good & Get Found
Professional Headshots & Workshop
Whether you are being considered for a new job or a new title, your reputation counts for everything - and a polished online brand can open doors. Are you confident with how you portray yourself online?
Your photo is the first section of your LinkedIn Profile that others view. Commit to elevating your Profile with a FREE professional headshot, courtesy of AT&T.
Want more? Sign up to stay for the Workshop following your photo shoot. Come learn best practices to secure a killer personal brand and get found by the right people. As part of this hands-on discussion, you will learn:
- The value of your online reputation, backed by research, and what a successful online brand looks like
- An optimal strategy to build your online brand and best practices for communicating a compelling career story
- How to attract and connect with the right employers in decision-makers on LinkedIn
- How to present yourself professionally on LinkedIn by revamping your Profile
Date: November 15, 2016
Location: AT&T Flagship Store | 699 Boylston Street, Boston
Time: 4p - 7:45p (depending on preference)
- 4p - 5:30p Free professional headshots ONLY (no workshop)
- 5:30p – 7p Free professional headshot and networking
- 7p - 7:45p Free workshop presentation followed by Q&A
Dress code for headshot: Wear a professional outfit that expresses your personality and makes you feel confident
Ashley Ryall, Founder & Strategist of UntapSocial, is a social selling and employer branding consultant who helps Greater Boston businesses improve their social footprint by coaching sales teams how to leverage social media to drive secure business partnerships and coaches Employee Engagement teams to empower employees to become brand ambassadors. She regularly speaks and consults individuals on personal branding and social media.
Anusia Gillespie, JD, MBA is the Founder and Principal of Banava, a branding and career growth consultancy partnered with The Hollister Institute in their commitment to developing a thriving community bridging law and business. Anusia (ah-new-sha) specializes in career expansion for attorneys, whether on the partner track or in search of the next opportunity, with an emphasis on personal branding, business development, and the application of emotional intelligence principles to fuel performance. She regularly speaks and consults for various law firms, legal associations, and graduate schools in Greater Boston.