Elev8Life Educational Foundation is hosting -
an Education Field Trip Experience at SeaWorld
SeaWorld has welcomed us for a day of learning and massive fun! There is so much to do and see plus amazing rides. This day is perfect for kids of all ages.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Education Field Trip Experience
provides your students with an unforgettable day filled with activities designed to encourage hands-on educational experiences. SeaWorld is a world-class zoological facility- the only place in Florida to learn first-hand about killer whales, penguins, walruses, endangered sea turtles and rescued manatees all in one location. We provide unique opportunities for up-close, personal animal connections
PRICE ONLY $28!
SeaWorld has greatly reduced their regular admission for Elev8Life
(Gate price normally $99)
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP & PAY: Monday, January 16th
9 - 9:30 am Group Assembles at Education Gate entrance
9:45 am Ticket distribution
10:00 am Enter Park
11-11:30 am Education Program - *required attendance for education discount
Group re-assembles at Shamu Stadium
SeaWorld presents: “Conservation Education”
11:30 - 6:00 pm Enjoy rides, shows, etc.
6:00 pm Park Closes
- Who can come? Pre-K - 12th Grade are eligible
- adults are welcome but there must be more students than adults in your group or at least 1:1 ratio student to adult
- infants or children younger than pre-K age must enter through main gate with regular ticket and meet the education group inside.
- Arrive ON TIME! "Early is on time"
- arrival time 9:00 - 9:30 am at the Education Gate entrance; this will be the window to check in with the Elev8Life Director or your small group coordinator.
- parking, check-in & ticket distribution take time and we want to get into the park when they open to make the most of the day
- 9:45 - 10:00 am Tickets will be handed out
- Contact Person:
- Please note the cell #954-673-1174 of Elev8Life Director, Dr. Andrea Hazim
- Coming with a small group to be a part of the Elev8Life Day at SeaWorld? 1 person from that group will correspond with the Elev8Life Director
- Food guidelines:
- Planning on bringing in lunches? they must be placed in a disposable container (ex- cardboard box) and can be stored for you in an air conditioned room
- students are permitted to carry their lunch with them throughout the park
- NO GLASS BOTTLES, CONTAINERS, or COOLERS
- MEAL VOUCHERS are available & must be purchased ahead of time with park ticket:
- CHILD Meal: 3-9 yrs $6.39 (kid's meal & drink)
- ADULT Meal: 10 yrs & older $12.38 (entree & drink)
- ADULT Meal WITH refillable cup $15.98
- Other details: please visit the SeaWorld online to check out all the fun in store