Anxious about anxiety? Stressed about stuff?
Do you want to learn a simple yet effective technique that enables you to take back control? Then this day is for you!
This workshop will look at what symptoms, emotions, events and / or limiting beliefs cause us to feel stressed or anxious, why that happens and what you can do to make change possible.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique or tapping as it is known) has been described as "psychological acupressure", put simply, it combines tapping on specific points (similar to those used in acupuncture) whilst talking about the thing that you want to change. Don't worry there isn't any needles and the tapping points are on your head / face and on your hands! It's really quick and easy to learn within a warm and friendly group of people.
This day is for:
- People new to EFT / tapping
- Anyone who has heard about EFT / tapping and wants to learn more
- Anyone who has done a bit of Tapping / EFT before and wants to practise
- EFT level 1 / level 2 practitioners wanting to gain experience, confidence or borrowing benefits of tapping in a group
- Practitioners who want the experience of being an 'emotional helper'
The day costs £45 if booked online or £50 cash on the day. The venue is accessible with plenty of free parking. Refreshments are provided during the breaks, however you will need to bring a packed lunch. If you have any questions, please do not hestitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org