The Efficiency Council’s Spring Education Series:
Integrating Efficiency and Demand Response into California’s Distributed Energy Future
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Join the Efficiency Council and guest speakers for a one-day professional education conference on Integrating Efficiency and Demand Response into California’s Distributed Energy Future. It is designed to help you stay current in the energy efficiency and demand response fields as these resources evolve to meet California’s grid needs. Build a deeper understanding of where California policy stands for integrating efficiency and demand response into the emerging distributed energy future. It is a perfect refresher/training resource for staff and an excellent opportunity to catch up on this rapidly changing field!
- Progress on energy efficiency as an integrated grid resource
- Demand response progress – bridge or blockade?
- Policy Puzzle Pieces — the status of key proceedings at the CPUC, CEC and Legislature
- Re-visioning cost effectiveness
Visit efficiencycouncil.org/spring2017 for up-to-date event information!
Become a Sponsor!
Sponsorships are $1,500* and include:
- One complimentary ticket to the event.
- Attendee list sent two weeks before and updated a few days before the event.
- Logo on multiple signs at event and on screen during all breaks.
- Logo in Program Guide distributed to all attendees.
- Logo linking to company website listed on conference webpage and on all email communications.
- Opportunity to place company materials on the recharging/sponsor table at the event.
* Efficiency Council Sustaining Members receive 20% off Sponsorship prices.
A refund for the full amount paid, minus the EventBrite fee, will be given to refund requests made on or before April 18, 2017. 50% of the ticket price, minus the EventBrite fee, will be given to refund requests between April 19-April 23. No refunds will be given after April 24.