New Course Design with the quality and care you expect from EFL.
We asked parents what they were looking for in a program for young people and we re-designed our courses to meet the needs that they said matter.
- Offered throughout the year - not only in the summer.
- Meals and snacks included.
- Better hours.
- Keeping the youth with their appropriate grade. (Not just age.)
Effective Teen focuses on the primary distinctions of Ontological Awareness including language, communication and moods/emotions and puts them in a fun and interactive format designed for teenagers and pre-teens. It provides the setting where participants learn which of their attitudes, opinions and stories support or hinder them and how to design their lives toward satisfaction, effectiveness and peace of mind.
Don't miss this opportunity to introduce your young person to life skills they can use to:
- Be more peaceful with what life is giving them.
- See new possibilities in their life.
- Increase their ability to listen to concerns of others.
- Have compassion for themselves and others.
Note: this course is available to youth currently in the 6th through 12th grade. If you have a concern about your child being too young or too old please give us a call to discuss the current age of participants and the best option for you.
If you have any questions, please call us at 888.304.0627.
**If unable to attend you can transfer to another date once without penalty with a two week notification. No refunds are available. If unable to attend after the two week deadline you will be given a credit with EFL minus a $50 administration fee.