San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Modern industrial plants have a high level of complexity, making it increasingly difficult for maintenance staff to detect the cause of faults with technical competence and experience alone. A methodical approach is required. This includes analysis of the environment, communication with specialist departments and systematic use of appropriate problem-solving techniques.
This 2-day course covers the following topics:
- Function plans of complex industrial equipment
- Introduction to GRAFCET
- Troubleshooting using problem solving techniques
- Causes of downtime and how to prepare a fault list
- Methods/tools for analyzing weak spots (Pareto, cause-effect diagram, brainwriting, FMEA, measure list, measure plan)
The participant can:
- Become familiar with the technical structure of a complex machine
- Understand the cause of downtime and failures
- Prepare and evaulate failure lists
- Solve technical problems using a structured approach
Modern Industrial Pneumatics, Fundamentals Training
Save This Event
When & Where
Festo Didactic Inc.
Industrial Education Solutions
Festo Didactic is the world-leading equipment and solution provider for industrial education.
The product and service portfolio offers solutions for rapid learning and retention in the entire spectrum of automation technologies: pneumatics, electropneumatics, hydraulics, electrohydraulics, electronics, electrical engineering, sensors, robotics, CNC technology, PLC and fieldbus technology, manufacturing technology and process engineering as well as mechatronics.
For registration, please contact: email@example.com