San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
with Everett McKay
- Why traditional design reviews are often ineffective.
- How to give and receive effective feedback on a peer level.
- How to turn feedback based on personal opinion into something that is objective.
- How to handle vague, confusing feedback.
- How to shut down defending, redesigning, and debating.
- Why scenario-based reviews result in better feedback than feature or screen-based reviews.
- Why design review rules are a good idea (along with a sample set).
- Why positive feedback is important for effective reviews.
- How to manage up, so that your manager helps improve design review effectiveness.
— PARTNERS —
O'Reilly Books And Media — O’Reilly Media is an internationally recognized, multi-faceted media company that has played a seminal role in the Internet revolution. Through its books, events, online training courses, webcasts, and evangelism, O’Reilly has educated a generation of technologists and entrepreneurs and shaped the dialogue about the future direction of the industry. The company has played an enormous role in the evolution and adoption of the World Wide Web, open source software, big data, and the Maker movement. Facebook Twitter #OReillyMedia
— PARKING —
Save This Event
When & Where
UXPA of Los Angeles
UXPALA is a chapter of the User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA). UXPA is an international association devoted to assisting new and established professionals in the user experience disciplines.