Actions and Detail Panel
Effective Communication for Parents of School Aged Children with Renee Graf...
Thu, April 27, 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
This workshop is ideal for parents of pre-school and elementary aged children. During the workshop we will discuss how to:
- re-define your ideas about discipline and communication
- the power of positive language
- is "time-out" necessary?: when/where/how to use a time-out.
- how to develop a behavior modification chart ( I will be available to help you develop an individual behavior mod. chart)
- how to use "I" statements
- how to use "if/then" statements
- put an end to yelling and threats
- create a peaceful home
- Q and A session: bring your most challenging communication and discipline questions to the workshop. Questions can be submitted anonymously.
This workshop is free and open to the public. Donations to Pillars of Light and Love are appreciated if you are able.