San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Measurement & Verification (M&V) provides a structure to evidence the savings delivered by energy efficiency projects and is fast becoming a must-have skill for today’s energy efficiency professionals.
Our two day course is suitable for energy and sustainability managers, consultants, estates and facilities managers who wish to expand their understanding of M&V principles, in particular the application of the IPMVP technical protocol.
The course focuses on the practical implementation of M&V for proving the impact of energy efficiency projects, showing how to separate the effect of a project from other drivers of energy use.
These skills can be used to:
- Improve your ability to measure the saving of energy and water efficiency projects, enabling you to build better business cases for funding and management buy-in
- De-risk the adoption of more innovative energy efficiency technologies
- Improve the reliability of data from pilot projects prior to full roll-out
- Provide a level playing field to compare competing products or systems
- Enable you to keep track of energy efficiency projects
- Inform and validate your energy efficiency strategy
- Understand the role and importance of M&V in Energy Performance Contracts
Attendees will receive a Level 2 Certificate from the Efficiency Valuation Organisation (EVO), for completion of the introductory IPMVP workshop in the morning of day 1.
Discounts are available for public sector attendees and ESTA/EMA members. Tailored courses for your organisation are available for groups of four or more participants.
Introduction to Measurement & Verification | Reviewing and understanding an M&V plan
Using energy data for M&V | Statistics in M&V
For course content, brochure and booking details contact us at email@example.com or call 0330 313 8484
Save This Event
When & Where
EEVS Insight Ltd
EEVS is a centre of expertise in measurement & verification, providing independent assurance, verification and advisory services for the evaluation of energy efficiency projects.