We're excited to engage in a time of refreshing worship and fellowship with EEF's leaders and spouses!
More details coming, but here are the basics:
- This is a retreat from Friday evening until Sunday @ noon (February 24-26).
- It is for MC leaders, apprentices, deacons, elders, pastors, ministry leaders and spouses.
- All meals Saturday and Sunday's Breakfast are covered.
- We are asking for a donation of $150 per person to offset the costs of the retreat. However, if money is any problem whatsoever, we have people willing to pay for spots. Our hope is that EVERYONE comes!
- You can pay online via credit/debit card or at the event by check or cash. (please write checks to East End Fellowship)
- This will be a kid-free weekend (though non-walkers are welcome to come with parents)
- We will work with single parents to ensure they have sufficient childcare to attend.
FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE NOTE: PLEASE RSVP no later than 2/10/2017! Reservations at the Resort are for the first 45 people who register.