Emergent Essence Dynamics™
A Synthesis of Coaching and Leadership with Relationship Dynamics™
“This is one of the best workshops that I have attended in the last few years! This course is so deep that it still captures my thoughts on a daily basis, and sends me on tangents for its applications.”
– Mary Flaifel, PMP, CPCC, ORSCC, Relationship Systems Coach, NLP Master – Toronto
A Master Training Program for acheiving excellence in the Art of Human Transformation.
EED Practicums Toronto – 2017 Schedule
April 22 – Troy Yorke – industREALarts room (Half-Day Practicum 2:00pm-6:00pm)
–scroll down for venue location–
(more dates will be added)
A full day of supervised practice of EED Skills and Applications in master-class format
Morning Session: 10:00am-1:15pm
(EED Skills and Techniques)
Afternoon Session: 2:45pm-6:00pm
(Advanced Skills and Applications)
Half-Day Practicums are a shortened version of the full-day format, blending skills, techniques and applications together.
Active Participation is reserved exclusively for EED Alumni
Passive Participation is open to anyone interested in learning more about EED. Come discover new tools and observe EED in action!*
(13% HST will be added to the registration fee.)
*Anyone including Non-Alumni can register as a Passive Participant to observe the day and will have the opportunity to work as a client in various exercises and coachings. It is not necessary to have previously taken EED courses to qualify as a Passive Participant.
Venue Locations for Practicums in Toronto:
APR 22 (2:00pm-6:00pm)
688 Richmond Street West
M6J 1C5 Canada
For ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS: In order to be eligible for a refund or transfer, cancelations must be made in writing to Troy Yorke: email@example.com
- Cancelation more than two weeks prior: 50% Refund or Transferable with no fees. If transfering to another Practicum, tuition paid will be held as credit up to one year from cancelation. If no transfer is made within one year, tuition is non-refundable.
- Cancelation less than two weeks prior: Non-refundable, Transferable plus a $25 transfer fee. Tuition paid will be held as credit up to one year from cancelation. Transfer fee payable at time of transfer. If no transfer is made within one year, tuition is non-refundable.
- Cancelation less than 48 hours prior or no-show: Non-refundable and Non-transferable.
- No partial attendance of workshop is permitted for Active Participants. If an Active Participant misses more than one hour of any part of the workshop, they will not be eligible for any refund and may be denied admission.
- Passive Participants: Admission fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, no exceptions.
- If course provider cancels the course for any reason, a full refund will be given.