Actions and Detail Panel
Edulastic Workshop: Online Assessment Practice Driven Instruction
Tue, June 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Why Classroom Teachers Should Learn to Use Edulastic?
- Computer Scored Results with data analytics (written response items not machine scored)
- AIR like item bank (drag and drop, Multiple Correct, resequencing...)
- Build your own items using a multitude of item templates
- Compatible with Google Classroom rosters and logins
- Intuitive design is easy to learn
Workshop Learning Goals
- How to build classes in Edulastic
- How to research Edulastic item banks for assessment building
- How to build your own assessment items
- How to convert standard format items into AIR format items
- How to assign assessments to classes or students
*If you are paying by PO, please select the "Pay by Check" option when registering.