San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We invite you to join us for the first annual EdTechTeam Hudson Valley Summit featuring Google for Education to be held at the Kings Elementary School in Warwick, New York on October 23 & 24, 2014. This high intensity two day event focuses on deploying, integrating, and using Google Apps for Education and other Google Tools to promote student learning in K-12 and higher education. The program features Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, practicing administrators, solution providers, Google engineers, and representatives from the Google education teams.
Deployment & Management of Google Apps
- Google Apps Scripts
- Google Apps for Education Certification
- Chromebooks in Education
- Android and Google Play in Education
- Google Maps and Earth Across The Curriculum
- YouTube for Schools
- Google Glass for Learning
- Google Plus for Personal Learning Networks
- 20% Time for Students and Educators
- Google Docs, Google Sites, Google Calendar, Gmail power tips, and... even more!
FREE parking and WiFiEarly bird registration for only $249Continental breakfast and lunch with networking time each day.Direct access to Google employees and world-class educational technology leaders
When & Where
The EdTechTeam is a global network of educational technologists. The core team of world-class leaders below works closely with a cohort of over a hundred contractors world-wide. We are a nimble organization, able to be flexible and responsive to your needs.