Every Day Ready is hosting a full Open Training day.
EDR Open Training (OT) – Special low price training & practice for EDR clients only
- Do you need an opportunity and place to practice your firearms skills?
- Do you want to practice your skills in an informal environment that provides organized shooting drills, special training activities, and instructor assistance if you need it?
The EDR Open Training day may be just what you have been looking for. OT is offered exclusively to EDR clients.
An OT event is not a structured training environment like other EDR classes. OT will present different organized shooting activities throughout the day which are aimed at different skill levels. The activities will be designed to challenge both shooting skills as well as defensive decision making abilities. Shooters may arrive and leave whenever they want. You can shoot as much or as little as you wish. If you need assistance with any skills or drills, our instructors will be there to assist you.
EDR intends to offer some very fun and exciting shooting activities at these clinics. Shooters will have the opportunity to work with challenging scenario drills, force-on-force training, working around vehicles, found-gun drills, and other exciting and educational activities.
EDR will ensure that all shooters participate within their known skill levels. EDR reserves the right to deny shooters access to certain drills if their participation presents or increases danger to shooters or instructors.
Bring as much or as little ammo as you want. EDR will have 9mm & .45 ammo for sale if you need it.
Again, only EDR clients who have trained with EDR will be eligible to attend these special shooting clinics.
The cost is $50 per student for the day.
6702 Wildlife Trail Raleigh, NC 27613
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/yb49D
Please proceed SLOWLY down Wildlife Trail past Dead Broke Horse Farm, and look for the Every Day Ready sign on the left. Drive through the gate and follow the gravel road all the way to the range site. Park on the left between the parking signs.
Eligibility to Attend
- 15 years of age, with an enrolled parent. 18 years of age, or older.
- Each student will submit an EDR completed and signed waiver.
- Must meet all Federal and State laws to possess and operate a firearm.
- Have attended at least one EDR course.
Student Required Items
- A postive attitude and willingness to learn!
- All firearms should arrive unloaded and secured and should remain that way until instructed otherwise.
- Eye Protection - ANSI Rated is highly recommended
- Ear Protection - Electronic is recommended
- An operational pistol/rifle/carbine.
- Appropriate clothing *** The range is entirely outdoors. Please dress appropriately! ***
- Long Pants with a belt are recommended regardless of temperature
- Appropriate outdoor shoes
- A Hat is recommended
- Layered clothing to adjust for comfort
- Jacket based on time of year. Waterproof is recommended.
- Insect repellent according to time of year
- Lunch, snack and drinks
- If the student has any special needs or requirements, please inform the instructors prior to enrolling.
- If the student does not have any of the required items, please let the instructors know immediately.
For any questions on the class or these requirements, please contact the instructors prior to your class date.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
When & Where
Every Day Ready
Every Day Ready, or EDR, focuses on providing exceptional training in firearms, self protection and emergency preparedness.
EDR instructors bring years of experience in to a small class structure that allows students to receive personal attention, a positive experience that maximizes skill development and the opportunity to train critical skills.
From the first-time or novice to the experienced, EDR has course offerings for all skill levels. We look forward to the opportunity to train with you!