Actions and Detail Panel
EDR Defensive Handgun 1 (DH1) Jun 3, 2017
Sat, June 3, 2017, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Every Day Ready is conducting a full day Defensive Handgun 1 course.
The DH1 course is designed to benefit both beginners and experienced shooters who wish to learn or improve both fundamental and defensive shooting skills. The course provides hands-on training by experienced instructors and presentation of subjects related to the defensive use of deadly force.
The course provides: handgun safety, function, manipulation, the seven (7) fundamentals of marksmanship, dry fire training, shooting from a ready position, shooting from the draw, shooting from various ranges, reloading, engaging multiple targets, defensive shooting tactics, a qualification shoot and the day will conclude with fun & challenging shooting drills to apply what you’ve learned.
Cost = $150.00 per student
6702 Wildlife Trail Raleigh, NC 27613
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/yb49D
Please proceed SLOWLY down Wildlife Trail past Dead Broke Horse Farm, and look for the Every Day Ready sign on the left. Drive through the gate and follow the gravel road all the way to the range site. Park on the left between the parking signs.
Reminder: All firearms must remain secured or concealed until directed otherwise by EDR. DO NOT handle or display any firearms until directed by EDR.
Eligibility to Attend
- Each student will submit an EDR completed and signed waiver.
- Each student must have successfully completed DH1, DH2, or be otherwise vetted & approved by EDR
- Must meet all Federal and State laws to possess and operate a handgun
Student Required Items
- Handgun (rentals are available for $20/day. Each rental includes a holster, spare magazines, a magazine carrier)
- Extra magazine(s) and magazine carrier if available.
- 350 rds of ammunition for your handgun (9mm & .45ACP ammo is available for purchase)
- A holster that fits your handgun (no cross draw or shoulder holsters are allowed for safety reasons)
- Eye protection approved for shooting (clear is best)
- Ear protection approved for shooting
- Appropriate clothing
- Long Pants with a belt are recommended regardless of temperature
- Appropriate outdoor shoes, no open-toed shoes are permitted
- A ball cap with visor is recommended
- Jacket and layers to adjust for comfort (waterproof is recommended)
- Insect repellent according to time of year
- Sun block
- Hydration – EDR recommends at least 1gal of water per person
- Lunch and snacks
If the student has any special needs or requirements, please inform EDR prior to enrolling. If the student does not have any of the required items, please let contact EDR and we will advise.
Organizer Contact Info
Every Day Ready, LLC is a Raleigh based training organization providing exceptional training in firearms, self-protection, and emergency preparedness. EDR is provides an array of high caliber training at all skill levels. Our reputation for quality and customer service is unmatched.