ECF 7:14 Prayer Focus 2016
“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14(KJV)
As our Church is going through some significant transitions relating to our growth, spiritually, financially and numerically we need to pray that we stay focused on the things God has given us to do. That we, as a church and as members of this body, remain committed to one another and our leadership; that we follow and do what is required so that we might experience and reap all that God has for us, because of our obedience.
That’s why the times that God calls us to pray are so important in several ways:
- For your own spiritual growth and well-being. Knowing that you are by faith following the Leadership that God has placed you under.
- For our Church families well-being. That we as a whole are on one accord and in unity doing what God has given us to do together.
- For the influence and impact God would have us to have in the Date Street/Del Rosa Community. For the saving of lives and the transforming of this environment for His Glory and Witness to the lost in this city.
Your participation or lack of participation will have an effect upon us in those three ways; therefore I encourage you to participate so we all may reap what God has in store for us and others.
Set your electronic devices (i.e. cellphones, iPhones, tablets, iPads, laptops, personal computers, watches, alarms, clock radios, etc) to 7:14 am & 7:14 pm. When the alarms go off, we're asking you to pause wherever you are to pray for 7 to 14 minutes about the 7 requests listed below:
- Street Life Teams & Leaders have favor in building relationships within their assigned areas
- Children’s Ministry would be prepared for a great harvest of children from the Date street community and for resources, volunteers and teachers
- For wisdom to discern brokenness and how to help heal those who are truly broken
- We catch the Passion for Relational Evangelism
- We have the mind of Christ to hate sin as He hates sin
- We be discerning in how to help people become more “Others Centered” rather than “Self Centered”
- For our Nation and the spiritual decline that it is in. That God would bring revival to America and that it would begin in the church of America.
Jesus said in Matthew 18:19 …Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Let’s pray together and see the power of God manifest itself in the answered prayers of the believer!