Welcome to the Third Eating Insects Tasting Series. This series III it is a work of love, looking for new recipes of how to integrate insects in our diet, getting rid off the Yuk perception of eating insects. I will be preparing for you a six course tasting menu.
Hello all here is the final Menu for this coming Wednesday:
* Silk Worm Explosion Salad.
* Stuffed Arepas with Roasted Crickets.
* Clams filled with Roasted Mealworms and Crickets seasoning with Cummin and Lime Juice.
* Fried Green Plantain topped with Hormigas Culonas (Colombian Big Ass Ants) + Grasshoppers and Guacamole.
* Mora (Colombian Style Blackberry )sorbet topped with Peruvian Chocolate Cricket Powder + Black Ants.
... and off course Cricket Empanadas.
See you all next Wednesday.
PRIX FIX: $25 Plus Tax
I cant sell alcohol in my location, sorry for the inconvenience
Looks like there is no rain, but please bring an extra layer, remember that it is an outside event. Summer is Over.