Actions and Detail Panel
EAT FRESH! WORKSHOP SERIES
Wed, Mar 29, 2017, 1:00 PM – Wed, May 3, 2017, 2:00 PM MST
This is an EIGHT-WEEK SERIES of fun-filled ONE HOUR workshops where you will learn about:
- March 15th-Sensational Smoothies-YOU MISSED THIS ONE, BUT YOU CAN STILL ATTEND THE REST!
- March 22nd-Refreshing Soups-YOU MISSED THIS ONE, BUT YOU CAN STILL ATTEND THE REST! The total price has been reduced from $160 to $120
- March 29th-Power Salads-learn to make energizing and satisfyingly filling salads
- April 5th-Zoodles & Spoodles-naturally gluten-free noodles and simply splendid sauces
- April 12th-Beyond Pickles ~ Fermenting-an easy and tasty way to add probiotics to your diet
- April 19th-Keep it Raw ~ Dehydrating-great snacks for hiking, travelling and lunch boxes
- April 26th-Divine Desserts-handmade chocolates and other divinely decadent desserts
- May 3rd-Decoding Restaurant Menus-how to order gluten-free, vegetarian, paleo, low-fat, etc. from any menu
Over 40 mouthwatering recipes! Tasting and printed recipe booklet INCLUDED!
Schedule: Every Wednesday at 1pm from March 15, 2017 to May 3, 2017
Space is limited; register soon to reserve your seat!
Early Bird Tickets: Register before March 8th and save $24!
General Admission: $160 ($20 for each session)
Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO REFUNDS--If you have a scheduling conflict, please contact me within 7 days of the session and I will apply a credit to your account for future workshops or Health Coaching sessions.
Date and Time
29 Acoma Boulevard South
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403