2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Student Center (building 33 on map) Room 223
Thank you for your interest in visiting Eastern’s campus!
- Please plan two hours for your visit.
- The first ½ hour is an information session and Q & A with an Admissions Counselor.
- The presentation is followed up with a 1.5 hour guided campus tour with one of our enthusiastic student employees.
- Parking garages (across from the Student Center – buildings 36 [Shakespeare] or 42 [Cervantes] on campus map)
- Admissions Building (number 25 on the campus map)
- Any of the parking lots, as long as the space is not reserved for faculty or staff
GPS Address: 270 High Street, Willimantic, CT 06226
Campus map and directions: http://www.easternct.edu/map/
PLEASE NOTE: If you are from a school or other organization and would like to bring a group to campus, please call the Admissions Office at 860-465-5286 to make separate arrangements.