San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Egg Hunt Information
- Please register your child in the appropriate age group for the 2017 Easter Egg Hunt.
- Due to space constraints, we limit one adult per child inside the hunting grounds for the 3 & under age group, extra spectators may watch the action from outside the fence.
- This is an event for the kids so please let them do most of the work!
- We have a limited number of eggs to collect for each group so in order to ensure all children have a positive egg hunt experience, please make sure your child collects no more than 15-17 eggs!
There will also be hayrides (weather permitting), bounce house, pony rides and food from the grill at an additional charge. These events are outdoors and cash only!
What's Included in the $14 ticket price*:
- One (1) egg hunt session
- Basket for collecting eggs
- Visit with the Easter Bunny (at leisure)
- Easter souvenir/candy
Reminder: Parents DO NOT need a ticket, only the participating children are required to have a ticket.
- All egg hunts will start promptly and will last about 5-10 minutes!
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to check in.
- Please bring your ticket/receipt in order to check in!
- You are able to request a refund of your purchased ticket up to one day prior to your egg hunt, we are unable to offer refunds after this time.
- Due to the nature of the egg hunts being timed and sold out events, we cannot offer refunds or do-overs if you miss your ticketed hunt time.
- In the case of extremely bad weather in which no egg hunt will take place, we will honor your ticket as store credit for up to 30 days from your specific ticketed date.
THIS TICKET EXPIRES 30 DAYS FROM EVENT DATE