Business Referral Network Group Presents our Delight meetup, for business owners and professionals in the local el paso, New Mexico area. This is a limited guest allowed event, so purchase tickets as the price goes up as we get closer to the date.
Business Referral Network Group, was founded on the basis that we wanted to connect differently to our clients. The very best referrals come to us from business associates, friends, past clients, and people who know us. We believe that as a result, they will become great clients who really wanted to do business with you. Through the Business Referral System, and our E-Connect Team, you will grow and expand your business, and clientele.
Our philosophy is " Pay It Forward". We believe that if you help someone else grow their business through referrals, then you will also grow your business as well.
We welcome anyone to join, and visit one of our local chapter.
Come out and have a great experience, but know that you will gain some new business partners, who are here to see you succeed and growing your business.
Lets mingle, connect, and grow your business.
If you are interested in joining,
send in your request, meetup (Business Referral Network Group), our contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
visit our site: www.businessreferralnetworkgroup.com
Join our Discussions on facebook https://www.facebook....
Google +: https://plus.google.com/115335747192774793386
Your are welcome to follow us :
You must pre-select your meal, the menu is listed below
House Salad- spring mix, parmessan, tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, orange-herb vinaigrette
- Roasted beets & Greens, cilantro, preserve oranges, goat cheese, pepitas, cardamom croutons
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad- tomatoes, capers, lemon-butter, garlic
Mediterranean Chicken Flat Bread- coriander tomato sauce, spinach, olives, red peppers, parm
- Chicken Shawarma-crispy Romaine lettuce, tomato, red onions, cucumber, roasted garlic-yogurt sauce
- Cuban- grain mustard, marinated pork, house pickles, ham, Swiss cheese
- Grill Shrimp Poo Boy- arugula-spinach, dill mayo, tomato, oranges, almonds
- Steak & cheese- mushroom, arugula, peppers, drunken onions, cheddar
- Falafel Burger- Beet-hummus, spinach, tomato , pickle red onions, (cheese optional)
- Southwest Lamb burger, habanero mole, arugula, mushrooms, drunken onions, Peperjack cheese
- Frances- Blue cheese, preserves berries, bacon, green chile
- The Burger- bacon, caramelize onions, tomato, fresh mayo, cheddar cheese, grain mustard
- Popusa Trio- 3-Cheese, Confit Pork, Red Beer-Black Beans
- Chocolate lava cake
- Flower scented bread pudding, date glaze, macerated oranges, golden raisings