Actions and Detail Panel
East Meets West Cocktail Evening
Sat, November 26, 2016, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM AEST
Brisbane International Network is proud to present - East Meets West, a glamorous soirée on November 26, 2016, from 5pm-7.30pm at Moo Moo Wine Bar + Grill at Stamford Plaza by three winners of the Lord Mayor's Multicultural Business Scholarship.
Guests include the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Australia-Philippines, TAFE Queensland, community leaders and multinational corporate.
Tickets are available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/east-meets-west-cocktail-evening-tickets-28243437883
The enchanted evening will kick off with a grand East Meets West Fashion Showcase by rising fashion designer - Bahar Chaichi who is a winner of this year's Lord Mayor’s Multicultural Business Scholarship. Her collection - Bahar Couture will take centrestage with a catwalk by models from various countries.
Event styling is by Renee Choong Lehmann another recipient of the scholarship. She is the founder of Brisbane International Network, notable PR and media practitioner that has launched global brands in Asia. Her scholarship peer - Niels Kraaier, Dutch-Australian journalist, researcher and multicultural communication trainer is emcee for the night.
Official venue is Moo Moo Wine Bar + Grill at Stamford Plaza, an award-winning restaurant in Brisbane city.
This is a dress-up event and the theme is East Meets West.
-East Meets West Fashion Show
-2 hours free-flow of wine and beer
-A fine selection of canapés from Wagyu beef to mouthwatering desserts
-Best Dressed Female & Best Dressed Male
(Fabulous prizes will be awarded, including a $450 tailor-made gown by Bahar Couture.
The male winner will receive 6 personal training sessions and Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill Business Lunch for 2
Door Prizes, Raffle Draws:
- Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill Business Lunch for 2 worth $100
- Dining Experience for 4 persons at Malaysian Restaurant - Roti Place (96 Albert Street, CBD) worth $350
- Dining Experience voucher for 2 at Malaysian Restaurant - Roti Place (96 Albert Street, CBD) worth $120
- Christmas Hamper by Modoras worth $650
- 2-Tier Gold Christmas Cake Stand sponsored by Argent Media worth $120
- A Special Designed Christmas Cake sponsored by SpringUp worth $120
- Felix & Amore Café@Capabala lunch vouchers (3 sets for 2 persons dining) worth $180
Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill Brisbane
Argent Media Pty Ltd
Jackpot Food Group
Felix & Amore Cafe
DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE to secure your ticket through https://www.eventbrite.com/e/east-meets-west-cocktail-evening-tickets-28243437883
1) Are there any food options catered for vegetarians and vegans?
We apologize all choices of canapés come with meat or seafood.
2) Do guests need to bring a copy of their printed eventbrite.com ticket with them?
Yes, ticket is required for entry to the event.
3) Will there be tickets sold at the door? Unfortunately, we will not be selling any tickets on event day. All tickets must be purchased on eventbrite.com or through the organizer.