Actions and Detail Panel
East Coast Business and Franchise Expo
Sun, June 4, 2017, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
2nd Annual East Coast Franchise & Business Expo
Join over 200 Franchisors, Business Consultants, Brokers, Vendors and Entrepreneurs at the region's largest Franchise and Business Expo!
At the East Coast Franchise & Business Expo, attendees will have a place to learn from the foremost experts in franchising, attend workshop sessions that provide an in-depth look at issues facing franchising today. All sessions, events and activities are free with your ticket unless otherwise noted.
At the East Coast Franchise & Business Expo, attendees will come face to face with top franchises, investment consultants, media professionals, experts in marketing, branding and business as a whole, during the 2nd annual East Coast Franchise and Business Expo in Virginia Beach, VA.
During the expo, you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered by franchise experts, increase your knowledge of the franchise industry and meet entrepreneurs just like you who are ready to take control of their future.
• 2 days of exhibition, classes and breakout sessions from 10am-5pm!
• Cocktail/Networking Party!
• Optional evening events designed to help attendees find their PERFECT Franchise/Opportunity Match!
This event is perfect for entrepreneurs who are:
• In transition
• In need of a solution to replace their income
• Ready to create long term stability for their family
• Considering a change
This event is perfect for existing business owners who are interested in:
• Adding new revenue to their bottom line
• Maximizing the value of their existing client base
• Growing their client base
• Keeping more of their profits
• Funding their business ventures
Modeled after the traditional Speed Dating concept, speed-dating allows you to spend 10 uninterrupted minutes with each participating franchise concept representative. Use this valuable time to gain
a deeper understanding of the concept being presented. Once the Speed Fran-Dating is complete, use the provided scorecard to note your interest level of each concept.
Expo staff will collect the scorecards and provide the Franchise Concept Representative with your contact information for ONLY the concepts you are interested in learning more about!
Prior to the expo, you will receive a brief questionnaire to complete. Based on your experience, financial situation and interests, you will be matched with concepts best suited for you. Your time is valuable and we want you to spend it expanding your knowledge of the concepts you are interested in! Franchise Concept Representatives will then treat you to dinner to discuss their concept to see if it would be a good fit for you!
Workshops & Seminars
• Barter to Grow
• Mastering Area Representative/Regional Development Opportunities
• Small Business Growth and Development
• Women and Diversity in Franchising
• Determining the type of franchise that best suits your skills, personality and life goals.
• Navigating New Waters: Working with International Buyers
• Franchising Internationally. Bringing a Franchise to the USA
• Work Less, Get More: Sales and Marketing Management Automation Strategies
• Show Me the Money: SBA Funding Secrets Revealed to Finance Your Business
• Low investment Franchises
• And many more!
Contact Jill Adams at
(757) 292-9930 or email:
Exhibitor Registration Information
For availability and info, contact Jill Adams at
(757) 292-9930 or email: