Actions and Detail Panel
Earth Day Celebration
Fri, April 21, 2017, 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM PDT
Join us for a night of inspiration and celebration at the launch of Vancouver’s biggest Earth Day event!
Cascadia’s Earth Day celebration is our flagship event. We bring together the building industry’s most influential people for a night of entertainment and inspiration. This year’s theme is Innovation in Sustainability.
- Keynote speaker: Merran Smith, Executive Director of Clean Energy Canada and a leader of the Smart Prosperity Initiative
- Co-Keynote speaker: Amanda Sturgeon, CEO of the International Living Future Institute
- Live music by David Morin - Vancouver's R&B/soul singer and multi-instrumentalist, The Man About Town - Vancouver's premier event DJ, and others
- Sustainably sourced catering from Vancouver's award-winning Savoury Chef Foods
- Boutique BC Wines selected by our Event Sommelier, Todd Prucyk, 2017 BC Sommelier of the Year Runner-Up
- Local micro-brews
- And much more!
Tickets are split into two categories with limited availability. All proceeds will be used to cover the cost of the event.
- Full event from 4-10pm, $30 per person (keynote speaker, all entertainment, free open bar and fully catered food).
- Celebration only, 7-10pm, $12 per person (live music, snacks and free open bar).
Thanks to all of our Event Sponsors!
Premier Sponsors: TELUS, CBRE
Keynote & Entertainment Sponsor: Fulcrum Projects
Gold Sponsors: Integral Group, Stantec, Creative Energy, Turner Construction, Kasian, Bird Construction
Catering Support: Savoury Chef Foods
Event Planning Support: Bright Ideas Event Coordinators
Audio/Visual Support: Showkraft Production Services
We hope to see you there!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (links below).