Actions and Detail Panel
Eagle Egg Drop Raffle Fundraiser
Sat, October 8, 2016, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The Rotary Club of New Albany Foundation Eagle Egg Drop Raffle Fundraiser
Would you like to have a chance to win $10,000 while helping New Albany students?
How about listening to several great high school marching bands perform at the 2016 New Albany Marching Band Festival and finding great bargains at the New Albany HS Theater Boosters Rummage Sale? Maybe best of all, how about eating some great food that you won’t have to prepare? There will be various food trucks on campus all day.
If you answered yes to these questions, put October 8, 2016 on your calendar and join The Rotary Club of New Albany and New Albany Plain Local Schools for a day of fun and excitement.
The activities for the day begin at 8:30 am with the NAHS Theater Booster’s Rummage Sale on the parking lot in front of the stadium and run through the day with the Eagle Egg Drop Raffle at 6:00 pm on Veteran’s Field preceding the NAHS Marching Bands Festival.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN WIN!
Purchase a numbered Eagle Egg from The Rotary Club of New Albany. A corresponding ticket will be placed in an Eagle Egg to be dropped from a helicopter on a target in the middle of the field at Veteran’s Field. The Eagle Eggs that land closest to the “X’ in the middle of the target, win BIG MONEY!!
Your seat assignment is your Eagle Egg Raffle ticket. Please save your printed ticket as verification.
First Prize $10,000 - for the egg closest or on the center of the “X”.
Second Prize $ 5,000 – for the egg second closest to the center of the “X”.
Third Prize $ 3,000 – for the egg third closest to the “X”.
Fourth Prize $ 2,000 – for the egg fourth closest to the “X”.
You do not have to be present to win.
It’s easy to enter. Go to www.RotaryEagleEggDrop.eventbrite.com . Eagle Eggs cost $100. At the time of purchase, the eggs will be assigned numbers, and you will receive notification of your number.
After prizes are awarded, NAPLS Extracurricular Activities Scholarship fund will receive 80% of the proceeds to help supplement students through the extracurricular activity fee scholarship program. The Rotary Club of New Albany Foundation will receive the remaining 20%. Funds will be administered through the New Albany Community Foundation.
Don’t miss your chance to win a great prize while having fun and also helping New Albany students. Buy an egg today!!!