Join the DynoChem training team for two days of hands-on training, using DynoChem to accelerate process development and scale-up projects.
Training will address DynoChem applications for scientists and engineers involved in process development, tech transfer, troubleshooting and optimisation of Active Ingredient reaction, workup and isolation steps. The agenda will cover topics such as:
- Use of quick calculation tools for heat transfer and mixing
- Find safe addition time for exothermic reactions
- Find mixing conditions for heterogeneous reactions on scale-up
- Fit reaction kinetics to lab data (RRF and HPLC area%)
- Use a model to optimise the reaction and explore the Design Space
- Incorporate scale-dependent parameters in your reaction model.
What recent trainees liked best:
- "There was loads of discussion and interaction, this is a great way to learn."
- "Freedom to discuss any element of process engineering."
- "Excellent training course, very relevant and pitched at just the right level."
- "This was my first time using DynoChem but I can immediately see ways in which I can use it."
Training times will be from 8:30 to 4:30 each day.
You will need a laptop computer with DynoChem installed and a wireless network capability. We will provide a temporary license of DynoChem for the duration of the training and the following week.
The registration fee includes attendance for both days of training, all training materials, coffee breaks and lunch on both days. Hotel accommodation is not included.
Local hotels include: www.hotelwettstein.ch.
Refund / cancellation policy:
1. Substitutions can be made at any time before the training.
2. For cancellations made in writing up to one week before the training, a full refund will be made, less a financial charge of €100.
3. No refunds can be given for cancellations less than one week before the event.
4. Registration is open to DynoChem customers and prospective customers from industry, academia and government.