Actions and Detail Panel
Dynamic Women - Making Your Authentic Mark within Your Career.
Sat, April 1, 2017, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM BST
Dynamic Women is a series of events for ambitious women looking to progress and thrive within their careers.
Whether you are keen to climb the ladder of your chosen field, or run your own business and would like to grow it with confidence, these events will give you the clarity and conviction you need to fulfil your true potential.
Does this sound like you?
- You have recently been promoted or have started a new job and would like to make your mark.
- You would like to be considered for promotion and need to raise your profile with the Organisation.
- You run your own business and would like to take things to the next level this year.
- You are considering a career redirection and would like to supercharge your self-belief before you make the jump.
- You have your sights set on achieving some big things within your career this year and would like to be your best self in order to get there.
- You have had time out of your career (i.e. due to redundancy or having a family) and would like to rebuild your professional confidence.
If so, then the Dynamic Women series has been designed for you.
Dynamic Women, Saturday 1st April 2017
On Saturday 1st April we will be exploring 'Making Your Authentic Mark'. This career defining topic has been chosen by previous event attendees and our clients.
Our most powerful self is our authentic self, yet why do we find it so hard to be who we really are in our careers?
Do any of these situations resonate with you?
Occasionally you'll be in a work situation where you feel unable to be your real self and so put on a mask.
You sometimes feel you're not good enough to be doing the work you do and so feel like an imposter, just waiting to be found out.
You need to step outside of your comfort zone to develop you career or business but this means showing the world your authentic self which is daunting. 'Will they like me?', 'Will I be accepted?', 'Am I enough?', being the types of questions you grapple with.
You walk away from situations feeling deflated because you didn't show them who you really are what you are really capable of.
So why does this happen? Why do we doubt our value and capabilities in situations and so hide our true selves away? And more importantly, what can we do to change it?
Cue Dynamic Women.
What you will take away from the event
By attending this event you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding as to the human behavioural drivers behind the urge to put on 'the mask'.
- Learn how to recognise when you are being inauthentic and strategies to turn things around.
- Build a stronger sense of who you really, what your strengths are and how to show these to the world.
- Find your expert voice and not be afraid to use it.
- Take part in inspiring and encouraging conversation with other career minded women, supporting one another to thrive.
- Join the Dynamic Women private Facebook page with regular information and coaching advice around developing your career.
You will leave with a 'career kitbag' of effective coaching strategies to help you to shine as the remarkable woman you are.
Our promise to you:
You will feel at home as soon as you walk through the door.
This is not (and never will be) one of those 'clicky' events so many of us have been to. There will be music, fun and authentically uplifting conversation throughout.
You will not have to give an elevator pitch to the room at the beginning. We prefer to let our guests get to know one another naturally as the day goes on as human beings (rather than robots), after all, that is what coffee breaks are for...
The event will provide you with an inspiring and supportive environment to focus on You and your career goals.
What the day includes
Dynamic Women will take place at the Mercure Winchester Wessex Hotel with the awe-inspiring Winchester Cathedral as our backdrop.
The event includes breakfast upon arrival and a buffet lunch.
Parking: There is limited free parking available at the hotel. Alternatively there a number of car parks within walking distance of the hotel, as well as Winchester's excellent park and ride. Full details will be sent to you with your booking confirmation.
Contact us to find out more
If you would like further information on the event please contact Donna directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Be Dynamic Coaching Facebook Page.
We look forward to seeing you on the 1st April.
Donna & the Team