Thank you for signing up to volunteer for the 2017 Have a Heart for Homeless Pets Telethon to benefit the Dumb Friends League! To sign up as a volunteer, please read through the "Ticket Types" above which indicate the volunteer opportunities for this event. You will notice there is a column that says FREE. This just confirms that there is no fee associated with volunteering for this event. Family and friends are able to volunteer for this event, but only for positions that don't require specific League training (noted below the job). Once you have selected a volunteer opportunity that you are interested in, you will need to select the following:
* More info button: (to the right of the volunteer opportunity title) to read detailed information about the volunteer position.
* Quantity: (select one if you are just signing yourself up, and if you plan to sign multiple people up, please select that number). After you select the quantity, please hit the Register button.
* Complete the required information:
- Name (please do not use all caps or all lower case)
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Address, City, State, Zip
- Age (you MUST be at least 16 to volunteer for this event)
After you select the "Complete Registration" button, you will be emailed a confirmation ticket. Approximately three weeks prior to the event, you will receive a confirmation letter and position description. The confirmation letter will be mailed to the address you provide to ensure that you receive these important documents. This will NOT be emailed to you.
Please note: If you are volunteering for this event we ask that you DO NOT bring your pets or children with you while you are volunteering. You will be busy and your hands won't always be free, so we ask that you please leave your furry friends at home.
Cell phones are not allowed in the broadcasting area. Please store your cell phones away prior to starting your shift.
If you are having difficulty registering for the event or if you have specific questions about a volunteer position, please contact the Volunteer Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 241-7146.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.