Disruption, Innovation, Revolution are all terms that are tossed around the technology world. The legal industry is ripe for change but what will be that next big innovation? Join us to hear new ideas from LegalTech innovators and thought-provoking Darwin Talks from experts. In just five minutes, each presenter will share their ideas about where technology for law is heading.
Evolve Law members receive complimentary tables – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm or purchase a table. Non-members welcome to participate for $150 per demo table – contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Legal tech startups interested in pitching can apply here.
Darwin Talks apply here.
5:30 Demo Tables for Innovators & Sponsors during Networking
6:00 Welcome – Evolve Law
6:10 Pitch Session: Local Legal Tech Innovators
- TM TKO, LLC – Matt Schneller
- JurisLink, Inc – Slade Trabucco
- Represent Everyone – Lee Laskody
- Scroll – Marlet Edwards
- Trustbooks, LLC – Tom Boyle
- Ahhha Law – Bob LeGarde
- VTestify – Alex Hewitt
7:30 Three Darwin Talks – Future of the Law
- Camille Stell, Lawyers Mutual NC: Building a 21st Century Law Practice
- Kevin P Lee, Campbell University School of Law: Why We Need an Information Philosophy of Law
- Tom Brooke, Brooke and Brooke Law: Legal Hackers – Hacking the Future of Law.
8:00 Networking & Demo Tables