The popular Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium, the industry’s national summit on direct marketing and sales, will take place January 11-12, 2017 at the Hilton Concord Hotel.
- Get the latest updates on DTC industry trends and the regulatory environment.
- Gain insight into best practices and new technologies from shipping to email marketing and tasting room hospitality to wine clubs.
- Hear from thought leaders from within and outside of the wine world about the macro trends shaping consumer behavior.
- Network with a concentrated group of top-tier DTC wine professionals.
What People Are Saying:
92% of survey respondents after the January 2016 summit said they’d recommend it to a colleague. Here are some highlights:
"The moderators did a fantastic job in covering a lot of ground, giving attendees plenty of time to speak and share, while still keeping everyone on course. Also beneficial for those outside the Napa/Sonoma region, in that we're able to hear what's working in those regions but also compare it to other areas."
"I loved that this was an open forum and we could ask and answer questions with like minded individuals. I wish we had more time!"
- “I find the information to be more relevant to my business than any other event out there”
The summit is presented by and is the primary fundraiser for Free the Grapes! After 9 years, the event has raised more than $1 million for Free the Grapes’ PR campaign, and the Coalition for Free Trade’s legal work. These two groups have worked closely with industry representatives and regional associations to streamline onerous regulations and increase the number of legal states from 17 to 44, which represent 94% of the US population.
Please note that ticket purchases are not refundable.
The use of a discount code is only applicable to Day 2 OR Day 1 &2 tickets.