DSLR 1: Camera Basics - Getting to Know Your DSLR - March 10th
Saturday, March 10, 2012 from 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM (CET)
DSLR1: Camera Basics - Getting to Know Your DSLR is the perfect course for you if you have just started using a DSLR camera (Digital Single Lens Reflex - a camera with changeable lenses) or if you’ve been using your DSLR for awhile but still are struggling with how to get consistently good images. No prerequisite skills required.
- Understanding how DSLRs work
- Common DSLR features and recommended accessories
- Making the most of automatic features and shooting modes
- Finding a good position to make a stable (sharp) image
- Composition tips for maximum visual effect.
It's a fun-filled, hands-on, interactive course! Join us in establishing a good foundation of photography technique and understanding.
When & Where
Viewfinder Center for Photography
As Switzerland’s first and foremost English-language photography learning center, Viewfinder leads the way in providing creative learning experiences that encourage people to develop their own passion for photography, take better pictures and simply have more fun with their photography.