DSD Software Conference
Thursday, September 19, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Diego, CA
Learn How To Optimize Your Sage ERP System at the DSD Software Conference.
The DSD Software Conference 2013 is a full day customer conference that will provide attendees with the opportunity to better understand the latest ERP industry trends, as well as immerse themselves in learning how to get the most out of their Sage ERP system. The conference will feature a combination of industry experts, best practice workshops and case studies. Topics will include Sage tips & tricks, new products and services and ways to optimize our clients current Sage ERP system.
- Turbocharge Your Sage 100 ERP System
- Maximizing Return on Employee Investment
- Armed and Paperless with Sage ERP Document Management
- Creating An Excellent Customer Experience with Sage CRM
- Stay Ahead of Sales Tax Changes with Sage Sales Tax
- Tim Sullivan, VP Channel Sales at Sage
- Jon Reiter, Chief Software Engineer at DSD Business Systems
- Debbie Hill, Product Specialist at Sage
- Craig de Kock, Managing Director, Netstock
- Olivier Cuvillon, Director of Sales at Sage
For any additional questions, please contact DSD Business Systems at 800.627.9032, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
DSD Business Systems
DSD Business Systems is a national award-winning Enterprise Software Solutions Provider. Serving the needs of small- to medium-sized companies, DSD Business Systems specializes in a service-oriented approach to integrating accounting and business management systems.
For more information, visit www.DSDinc.com.