All tickets, including the 'Introduction to Drupal' day for organisations new to Drupal, are sold out. There is a chance that there will be some late releases on a first come, first served basis nearer the event date.
We would like to invite the brightest minds in Drupal to the UK’s capital once again! We intend to show that London is one of the leading regions for Drupal development, talent and innovation.
DrupalCamp London - which will bring together developers, themers and those using, or interested in, Drupal, will be held on 1st, 2nd and 3rd March at City University near Angel and Old Street.
The 3 day event aims to attract 350 members of the Drupal Community to connect, engage, inspire and be inspired through a program of sessions, speeches and sprints.
The camp will feature both scheduled sessions, BOF’s, code sprints, training and a full business day (1st March). Sessions will be proposed by community volunteers and programming decisions will be made based on voted interested and Drupal experience.
Latest information at http://2013.drupalcamplondon.co.uk/
- Friday: 'Introduction to Drupal' Business Day & developer training (evening social)
- Saturday: Sessions, training and sprints (evening social)
- Sunday: Sessions, training and sprints
Here are the subjects which DrupalCamp London will cover:
- Track 1: Site Building, Design and Theming
- Track 2: Development, Hosting and Deployment
- Track 3: Drupal Community and Business
What to bring?
- Computer, laptop, tablet (and power adapter)
- Surge protector or extension cord (labeled with your name)
- Business cards