San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Our annual “Driving FORE! Autism” golf tournament is June 26th this year, and we want to have you out on the golf course this year. I have laid out this awesome breakdown to answer any questions you might have. If you would like to ask about anything at all, please feel free to give me a call. 530-513-1078
How much has this event raised locally?
• In 2013, we raised $6k
• In 2014, we raised $15k Click here for news story
• In 2015, we raised $17k Click here for news story
• In 2016, we raised $14.3k
Our goal this year is 19k. 100% of the donations go to the yellow door and the Chico State Autism Clinic.
What kind of crowd does this event draw?
The “Driving FORE Autism” Charity Golf Tournament is Hosted by CRBR and Farmers Insurance and has averaged around 160 golfers the last three years. Including vendors, we total around 200 people at this event. Vendors are made up of business owners and professionals.
What we expect from our sponsors and what to expect from us.
This event has taken a life of its own. We love our Hole Sponsors to think outside the box. Games, Drinks, Food are all encouraged. You can have non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks. We would love for you to make some business connections by promoting your business in a fun and personal way. Depending on the sponsor level you can get a hole to decorate any way you want, social media promotion, speak at the awards dinner or even be present at the news coverage of the check presentation. This is a very cost-effective way to promote your business and help the community.
How can I sign up? Is it tax deductible?
You can pay online via Eventbrite: https://goo.gl/8gxUMF or Make Checks Payable to CRBR Foundation Send completed registration form and check to: 1200 W. East Avenue Chico, CA 95926. The CRBR Foundation is a component fund managed at North Valley Community Foundation and operates under our 501(c)3 Nonprofit status. Our tax ID # is 68-0161455.
What other ways can I help besides doing a sponsorship or foursome?
We are in need of raffle prizes and Live auction items. Any donated gift baskets, Products or coupons are appreciated. We also provide recognition for your donation and it is a great way to promote your brand.
We also need Food sponsors on the course. If you have a mobile food truck or cart and would like to provide samples potential customers, please let us know.
Where is it being held at?
Butte Creek Country Club
175 Estates Dr, Chico, CA 95928
June 26th, 2017 (so you can save the date)
The mission of The Yellow Door is to give support to individuals with autism and their families while promoting student leadership and involvement in the local community. The name, "The Yellow Door" comes from an individual with autism that many years ago that liked doors. When asked what their favorite color for a door would be if they could pick, they answered: "yellow, because it's like opening a door of sunshine." That positive image is something that The Yellow Door hopes to foster.
How does Autism effect the community?
• Autism now affects 1 in 68 children
• Boys are four times more likely to have autism than girls
• About 40% of children with autism do not speak. About 25%–30% of children with autism have some words at 12 to 18 months of age and then lose them. Others might speak, but not until later in childhood
• Autism greatly varies from person to person (no two people with autism are alike)
• The rate of autism has steadily grown over the last twenty years
• Autism is the fastest growing developmental disorder, yet most underfunded
• A 2008 Danish Study found that the mortality risk among those with autism was nearly twice that of the general population
• Children with autism do progress – early intervention is key
• Autism is treatable, not a hopeless condition
Save This Event
When & Where
CRBR - Cleanrite Buildrite & Farmers Insurance
with any questions please contact: