Actions and Detail Panel
DreamTrips Local Presents: A Taste of Texas
Thu, Apr 6, 2017, 7:00 PM – Sun, Apr 9, 2017, 11:59 PM CDT
DT Local Presents: A Taste of Texas
Reserve your spot and join thousands of other excited DreamTrips™ Members in Dallas, Texas, for a can’t-miss opportunity to sample some of the Lone Star State’s tastiest food with DT Local. Get your tickets now before they sell out!
Tickets start at US$149 each, per event (plus tax; tickets are non-refundable).¹
Thursday, April 6: Gilley’s Dallas
Get a true taste of Texas at one of the largest and most famous country-western bars.
General Admission Tickets at US$149 each (plus tax)¹ include:
- Local favorites including smoked beef brisket, chicken enchiladas, Caesar salad, appetizers, traditional Texas desserts and more.
- 2 drink tickets plus a cash bar.
- Dancing to a country-western band in the Music Hall and Ballroom, a 28,000-square-foot showroom with live music and concert production features, light and sound.
- Partying with the DJ in Jack Daniel’s Saloon — a 4,000-square-foot throwback to the saloons of the Wild West!
- Rides on Gilley’s famous mechanical bull.
- Table games, billiards, a photo booth and other fun and exciting activities.
- Themed green-screen photos.
Exclusive Access Ticket Packages at US$1,200 each (plus tax)¹ include entry for 4 guests, all General Admission inclusions² and these additional VIP perks:
- Reserved-table seating for 4 people.
- Bottle service (choice of 1 bottle).²
- Reserved access to food stations.
- DreamTrips Local polo shirt for each guest.
Do you have what it takes to stay on the bull for the full 8 seconds? Come on down and find out!
Sunday, April 9: Southfork Ranch
Spend the evening at the home and set of TV’s iconic prime-time drama Dallas and fill your plate with Texas favorites.
General Admission Tickets at US$149 (plus tax)¹ include:
- Local favorites such as stuffed shrimp, barbecue ribs, steak and chicken kabobs, appetizers, traditional Texas desserts and more.
- Motor coach transportation to and from AT&T Stadium.
- Tours of the historic Dallas mansion, home of J.R., Sue Ellen, Bobby and the rest of TV’s famous Ewing clan.
- Access to the Dallas TV show museum and the Southfork Ranch souvenir shop.
- Live country-western band.
- 45-minute live rodeo events under the Texas night sky.
- Quick-draw stations, photo booths, trick ropers and more.
No visit to Dallas is complete without a trip to the legendary Southfork Ranch. Reserve your spot now before tickets sell out!
Tickets include food, drink tickets (2 per person), live music and exciting on-site activities. ³⋅⁴ We can’t wait to see you there!
¹ Ticket price subject to change. All sales are final and non-refundable. Tickets are available online only and will not be sold on-site. Terms and conditions apply.
² Holders of Gilley’s Dallas Exclusive Access ticket packages will receive bottle service in lieu of the 2 drink tickets included with General Admission tickets.
³ Tickets to Southfork Ranch include round-trip motor coach transportation between AT&T Stadium and Southfork Ranch. Guests leaving Southfork Ranch after the last shuttle run of the evening will be responsible for arranging alternate transportation back to AT&T Stadium. Complimentary parking will be available for guests driving themselves.
⁴ The minimum age to purchase or consume alcohol is 21 years. Proof of age must be provided with a valid government-issued photo ID (e.g., driver's license or passport).
DreamTrips and all associated logos and designs are trademarks of WorldVentures Holdings, LLC. © 2017 WorldVentures Holdings, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Any unauthorized use is a violation of applicable laws. WorldVentures Marketing, LLC, 5100 Tennyson Pkwy, Plano, TX 75024, USA.