DREAMinar: Helping Make 1,000 Dreams Come True
The "DREAMinar" is an exclusive, in-depth training we conduct where we will help make 1,000 dreams come true! Our goal is to help give everyday people hope and their deserved opportunity to live the the life they desire. In our exclusive "DREAMINAR" you'll learn how to make your dreams come true- in finances, relationships, success and much more.
On top of that, we're bringing this life changing experience and opportunity to you at no cost. If you're looking for a change in your life, tired of the "same-old" issues, hang-ups, and obstacles, and if you're ready to really LIVE then you need to RSVP for the next DREAMinar NOW. Do whatever it takes to be present for this experience.
There's only one catch, you have to ACT NOW! Due to the REVOLUTIONARY and LIFE-CHANGING information being shared at this event for free, we have to limit access. We're only opening this DREAMinar up to 20 attendees. What this means is that you don't have any time to waste. RSVP for the DREAMinar NOW! Your future is literally depending upon it.
Here is a snippet of the kind of things you'll discover at the "DREAMinar":
- How to make your dreams reality in the next 12 months
- Why being poor is more damaging to your life than any "recession."
- The 2 principles keeping you from experiencing real WEALTH right now.
- How to partner with God to guarantee the next level in success.
- How to Eliminate Anxiety about Money and Becoming Wealthy
- The top reasons your dreams seem impossible and how to change that.
- Learn the secret to discovering the mindset that will unlock opportunities and desires almost immediately.
- Discover what God really wants for your life and why religion is the BIGGEST obstacle to success
- How to break out of the cycle of ruthless mediocrity and finally BE great.
- Learn the mistakes POOR people unconsciously make that the WEALTHY NEVER do.
- Create wealth even when you have nothing to start with
Location: City LIFE Center- 789 N. Main St., Ste 1, Akron, OH 44310
Date: October 23, 2011
Time: 10am - 2pm (lunch will be served)