GETTING YOUR DREAM JOB
IT’S TIME TO DO SOME SERIOUS REFLECTION AND ACTION.
Who’s the Dream Job HQ workshop for:
• Anyone over 18, up to 25, who wants to find the job of their dreams.
• People who can’t find an internship in their desired field.
• Soon to be or recent college graduates who are clueless or afraid of the job search process.
• A young professional who knows there has to be more than this job.
What’s covered in this workshop:
A proven methodology and plan for helping people get the job of their dreams. Real-world branding, marketing and business development/sales skills are translated and applied to job seekers.
• Sharpening your brand identity
• Clarifying your purpose
• Learning how to articulate your experience
• Developing a point of view
• Communicating your point of view
• Building a resume: your resume as your packaging
• The power of networking and why connection is crucial (or all that counts)
• Networking boot camp and LinkedIn overview
• Getting your shot
• Understanding the value equation
• Learning how to solve a company’s problem vs apply for a job
• Learning to sell yourself
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Bob launched Molhoek Media Group in January of 2015 and conducts brand, marketing and business development consulting for clients including the NFL, the University of Wisconsin, SixSpeed Experiential Marketing and Chartwell Financial Advisory.
Prior to launching Molhoek Media Group, Bob helped define and build Olson, one of the five largest independent agencies and one of the fastest growing in the country. Bob left Olson to become Chief Executive Officer of a struggling technology startup called Bite Tech. Bob returned to Olson as Chief Marketing Officer in January 2012 to help the company re-ignite its business development and growth and help manage key clients including Polaris, McDonald’s and Baylor College of Medicine. Prior to joining Olson at the end of 2000, Bob spent six years at Fallon McElligott where he led teams working on the BMW, Lee Jeans, Men’s Journal, Rolling Stone and Sports Illustrated accounts and was instrumental in developing and producing the award- winning BMW Films.
Bob is also the founder and CEO of iMyne, the most giving business in the world that turns online shopping into shopping with automatic cashback and charitable giving. Bob has raised $2 million in venture capital at iMyne and brokered partnerships with nearly 100 charities, universities and businesses, which use iMyne as a sustainable fundraising or revenue-generating platform.
Bob is a graduate of Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, Minnesota. He and his wife Kari currently reside in Edina, Minnesota with their four sons, William, Henry, Daniel and Andrew.
Cathy knows how to improve people and increase results. She is the founder of RockPaperStar Inc. a boutique consulting firm specializing in coaching, marketing and promotion for business owners.
Cathy has coached executives at Best Buy, Paramount Pictures, John Deere and Apple as well as many Minnesota-based privately held companies and service-firms to build their buzz and create a Top 25 relationship map. Through her use of strengths-based assessment, networking savvy and marketing insights she guides leaders to take inspired action to define and reach their goals to grow themselves, their teams and their organizations.
Cathy is a national speaker, a columnist for the American City Business Journals, a winner of NAWBO vision award and Minnesota Business Real Power 50, a member of The Friends of The St. Paul Public Library and a former Minnesota State Tennis Doubles Champion.