Actions and Detail Panel
DRDP Training Series
Sat, April 22, 2017, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM PDT
This is a 3 part series on 4/22, 4/29 & 5/6 from 8:30am - 4:30pm. Participants must attend all 3 sessions.
Join Denice Lara, Quality Improvement Coach, First 5 Alameda County, for an informative three part training series on the Desired Results Developmental Profile –DRDP.
- Introduction to DRDP (2015)
- The purpose of observation
- Strategies for putting a portfolio together
- Using DRDP results to plan for individual children and groups of children
If available, please bring:
- A copy of the California Preschool Learning Foundations and California Preschool Curriculum Framework
- Lesson Plans
- One child’s rating record
Lunch will be provided.
In an effort to maximize training time, please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in. If you need to cancel for any reason, please call 925.417.8733.