San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Quality Matters: Contra Costa QRIS Program
Training host: Contra Costa County Office of Education
Training Agency: WestEd, Center for Child & Family Studies
Topic: DRDP Tech: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
This training introduces teachers, program administrators, and other designated staff to DRDPtech, an online support system for the Desired Results Developmental Profile (2015) (DRDP(2015)) assessment instruments.
During the half-day of instruction, administrators and staff learn how to:
- Assist agency staff to learn to complete the DRDP online through DRDPtech.
- View results for individual children and groups of children by classroom, site, and agency once information is entered.
- Support continuous program improvement as teaching staff and program administration work together to look at the results, create reports, compare and analyze data, identify program needs, and plan their next steps.
Requirements: Participants must have:
- DRDPtech account
- Must sign into DRDPtech account at least two days prior to training
- Have login information (username and password) ready at training
8:00 a.m. Registration, continental breakfast provided.
$15 registration fee – Registration Deadline: Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Saturday, February 4, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am | 3 hours PDP | $15
Location: Contra Costa County Office of Education
77 Santa Barbara Rd.
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Please be aware of the following:
- Register early for each training! Trainings with low registration may be canceled.
- Training fees are non-refundable if you fail to appear. Substitutions are welcome. If for some reason you are unable to attend and it is 24 hours before the training, please cancel your registration by calling Marissa Frias at 925-942-5331. We have calculated resources for the event and appreciate your consideration.
- Doors open at 8:00 am for registration. Please arrive early. The training instruction will begin promptly at 8:30 am.
- A light breakfast will be provided. We cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions and ask that you please plan accordingly if you require special food preparation.
- Due to preparation of materials and provided catering, if you pre-registered with “payment at the door,” but did to not attend, you will still be responsible for payment and will be billed appropriately.
When & Where
Contra Costa County Office of Education
Our mission is to be the premier county education agency providing bold leadership, high quality programs, and innovative services.