As part of our 10-day celebration of the moving image, the Atlanta Film Festival proudly presents the Drama 1 Shorts Block (103 min); programmed by Christina Humphrey.
Location: 7 Stages Theatre, Main Stage
Seating Time: 3:15PM (3:45PM showtime)
Run Time: 103 minutes
Line Information: Ticket buyers will be admitted into Priority Seating Group B; a greeter will be available at all ATLFF venues to guide you to the correct line.
Alexander Yan – USA - 11:43
– A repressed young woman finds power in an act of deviance.
Martin Krejci - Czech Republic - 20:00
– We've all covered things up, but what happens when the consequences begin to snowball, and every minute it becomes harder and harder to take back the lie?
Maria Eriksson – Sweden - 30:00
– Agnes is bored. She wants a new life, although loyalty towards her lonely father and hard working girlfriend binds her. But when her father presents his new wife, Annalyn, to her, everything changes in ways no one thought possible.
Valentin Potier, Frédéric Potier – France - 25:00
– Nothing is comparable to the success of Maureen, the ventriloquist singer, except her belly: it is simply outrageous. But a shadow is hanging over her career and that of her manager husband's. The entrancing voice that comes out of Maureen's insides has a name: Charles. He will soon be 18, the rebellious age, and he has one sole objective in life: to be born.
The Bravest, The Boldest
Moon Molson – USA - 17:00
– A woman wanders her apartment building avoiding the two Army Casualty Notification Officers who have obviously come there to bring her some bad news.
Annalyn is part of the Atlanta Film Festival's Pink Peach Competition; a track of films dedicated to the LGBT community, of which we and our track sponsor, GAYORBITZ.COM, are so proud.
For trailers and additional information regarding the Drama 1 Shorts programming, please visit the block's home on our festival website here.
Christina Humphrey is the Atlanta Film Festival's Short Film Programmer; she lovingly curated each of these films, out of over 2,000 submissions from 20 different countries, for our 2014 festival audience and filmmakers.
ADDITIONAL FESTIVAL INFORMATION
Oye! There's more?! Yes, but just a little.
Whether you're interested in a casual festival experience, or an all-out access-all kind of experience, we have an affordable option for you. Even if your plan is just to see a couple movies, you might find that our MovieHopper Card is well-worth the $50 investment.
At $50, if you attend (5) screenings, your investment is fully paid for; and even if you don’t attend (5) screenings during the festival, your MovieHopper card comes with a year-round membership (includes discounted and free screenings, workshops, and events).
Click here for further badge, MovieHopper Card, and membership details.
Atlanta Film Festival -- Our main festival website; everything about everything is here!
Box Office FAQ -- Ticketing, membership, and box office questions, answered.
Membership Information -- Save money, see movies. Become a member today!
SCHED -- View our online schedule, purchase your tickets; all from one location, on your computer, or from a mobile device.
All festival sales made online, or at the festival box office, are final upon purchase. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact our box office personnel using the information provided below.
CONTACT OUR BOX OFFICE
At all festival venues, box office will open 1-hour before the first screening of the day, and will close 30 minutes after the last screening of the day commences.
Our box office team loves texts -- for the quickest response to your inquiry, send us one!
Messages left by phone, email, and/or text, outside of the box office hours, will be answered upon the next box office opening.
Stay up-to-date on all festival happenings and contribute to the social experience of other festival-goers by using our #ATLFF hashtag! Everyone here at Festival Headquarters loves photos and can't wait to see your favorite festival moments!
Thank you for supporting our local film community and the Atlanta Film Festival!