San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Over the last 7 years, Dr. Matt Brown has spoken to well over 10,000 people in locations all over North America and Hawaii.
Dr. Matt Brown’s credentials include:
- Board certified and recertified in internal medicine
- Undergraduate degree from Emory University
- Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Georgia
- Internship at the Naval Hospital in San Diego
- Residency at Duke University Medical Center
- Served in the U.S. Navy for eleven years, including five years abroad in Naples, Italy and Cairo, Egypt
- Co-authored a number of publications in well respected medical journals, including Lancet
- Mentored in nutrition by one of America’s premier experts, Dr. Pam Popper of the Wellness Forum, along with other experts such as T. Colin Campbell of The China Study.
Dr. Brown is an avid recreational athlete. In his uniquely humorous & energetic style, he delivers cutting edge information on nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices designed to empower you to take even better care of yourself in 2014!