Don't miss this rare opportunity to hear Dr. Brian Clement of the world renowned Hippocrates Health Institute LIVE at the Mill Valley Community Center on Sept. 21st, 2014, hosted by The POP Campaign! 100% of ticket sales go to The POP Campaign (Preserve Organic Power).
Dr. Clement will share important cutting edge health & wellness information that he has learned during his 40 + years of clinical research and as Director of the Hippocrates Health Institute. This event WILL fill up, so register now and spread the word!
4:30pm to 6:00pm - Registration & Optional Raw Pot Luck
6:00pm to 8:15pm - Dr. Clement's Presentation and Q & A
8:00pm to 9:15pm - Desert & Live Music featuring Dr. Brian - a drummer with the Cole Tate Band!
- Jam & Dance to live music at after party while exploring vendors, books & sharing the yummy pot luck of raw food deserts and left-overs
- Come early & enjoy the Annual Mill Valley Arts Festival (Shuttle to Festival few blocks away and make a day of visual, physical and mental stimulation)
- Hacking the Truth about Health & Cracking the Code - trusted sources
- Thrive with Vibrant, Living Food and expect Miracles & Longevity
- New paradigms of the Nature of Disease - a new holistic shift in thinking
- Health Tips for a busy Mom & Dad Lifestyle - leaving a legacy for children
- Updates on some of the cutting edge protocols from around the world
Cost: $20 early-bird /$25 at door + bring a raw vegan dish (optional)
Dr. Brian has been teaching in Europe, at medical schools and in communities and has finished a 3 volume series resource book - he offers powerful life changing information in a compelling & humorous manner. You won't want to miss this - and bring friends. Speak with Dr. Brian up close & personal.
Have questions about Dr. Brian Clement of The Hippocrates Health Inst. is Back in Marin for One Day!?
Contact POP Campaign